Thursday, September 24, 2015

An Online Radio Station That Makes A Difference For Artists!

Growing up, and all I can think about is Music.  Still am to this day!

Being a DJ, I get to listen and play tracks from other artists and producers and they are really a lot of great artists out there.

I am not Sony(tm) records or top labels, never wanted to be, but I was interested in finding a way to bring their talent to the airways.

And now I have......

Welcome... #NewMusicFriday on AnythingGoesRadio.  Every Friday from 9am to 5pm, the station plays new releases of tracks, sets from artists all around the world!

Every day, new music is filling my inbox, and busy reviewing them.  Its exciting to say the least because I get to work with many of them for remixes, etc...

Don't Miss Out!  Tune in every Friday's from 9am to 5pm EST and let everyone know!!
http://anything-goes.radiojar.com

Till next time!
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment